This RABA Services Terms of Service (the “Agreement”) contains the terms and conditions that govern Your access to and use of the Service Offerings (as defined below) and is an agreement between RABA Services Enterprise (“RABA Services”, “Us”, “Our”) and You or the entity You represent (“You”, “Your”).
This agreement takes effect when You click an “I Accept” button or check box presented with these terms, or when You use any of our Services (the “Effective Date”). You represent to us that You are lawfully able to enter into contracts (e.g. You are not a minor).
If You are entering into this Agreement for an entity, such as the company You work for, You represent to us that You have legal authority to bind that entity. You acknowledge that You have read the Agreement, and You agree to its terms and conditions and all policies posted on the RABA Services Website.
As referred to in this Agreement:
- “RABA Website” refers to the Site located at the URL https://www.raba.my, or any other successor sites owned or maintained by RABA Services.
- “RABA web app” refers to RABA Services or its affiliates’ computer system that the Customer connects to receive the Services.
- “Services” refers to the web services made available by RABA Services or its affiliates.
- “Site” or “Website” refers to a World Wide Web site.
- “Business Hours” refers to a period of time commencing from 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. on any Monday to Friday excluding a Public Holiday based on Malaysia calendar.
- Generally. The term of this Agreement will commence on the Effective Date and will remain in effect until terminated by RABA Services.
- Term. Unless sooner terminated pursuant to other terms of this Agreement, and except as otherwise provided in this Agreement or other Supplemental Agreement, this Agreement shall be for an initial term of one year and shall be automatically renewed each year for additional one-year period.
- Special Promotion Terms. If you have subscribed to the Services via special campaigns or promotions, the special terms and conditions of the respective campaigns or promotions (“Campaign Terms & Conditions”) shall prevail in the event of conflict between the terms and conditions of this Agreement and the Campaign Terms & Conditions, unless expressly provided in the Campaign Terms & Conditions.
- RABA Services will develop the website according to the items stated in the package.
- RABA Services will provide the checklist of information required to complete the website. While waiting for the information, we will use content from current website, if any.
- Any major changes may incur additional charges.
- Website will be developed within the time-frame given, any delay in providing us the required information may cause the project to be delayed as well. Please make sure all information is available upon request.
- Website will be put in maintenance mode while development is in progress. Client may request for access to look at the current progress of the website.
- By accepting this agreement or using our Services, You give full rights to use your website and / or your brand for our marketing purposes in terms of promotion and advertising.
- RABA Services will develop system that suit with client business process and budget. We will propose the best method so that the system required is functioning as well as within budget and project timeframe.
- The system will be developed according to the common business practice use widely all around the world. Client need to adjust the company business process according to the system developed by RABA Services.
- Ringgit Malaysia. Payment only accepted in Ringgit Malaysia (RM) unless stated otherwise for international client.
- Deposit. Atleast 50% from the total amount stated in the invoice required to be settled before any work, services started.
- Final Payment. Final 50% payment or as stated in the invoice are required on the stipulated services is completed.
- Comply promptly. RABA Services had the rights to hold the stipulated services from handing over to You / client if the final payment are not completed. In such some services like website will be in maintenance mode with limited access to view the full completed site.
- Yearly compulsory fees. Domain, server and any related services that have yearly fees will be charge accordingly based on current market value of the domain, server and any related services. Current currency exchange will also be affected.
- Yearly additional fees. Any other add-on services will be charge as per request. Services that included for add-on such as yearly 30-days maintenance, server backup, uptime monitoring, DDoS protection, malware protection and antivirus.
- The deposit is non-refundable once RABA Services has committed resource or completed research or develop website on the client’s behalf.
- Please revert to us for confirmation and you will receive an Invoice along with its Live Invoice link.
Last Modified: 20/10/2018 | 5:55 PM